Building a stronger community starts with you.
- Implementing an “adopt a college student” program, where local families can serve as mentors for college students
- Establishing a regular networking dinner event that pairs local professionals with groups of college students who share similar interests or majors
- Working with university administration to create a course that engages students more with Tallahassee
- Developing a road map that partners with local businesses to showcase consumer and career-related offerings
- Or any other creative idea the catalysts decide to pursue
Before you begin the application process please consider the following questions as you will not be able to progress unless you have completed all of the questions on the page.
- What is your most important accomplishment in the community thus far?
- Why do you want to join KCCI?
- In your opinion, what are the top three challenges facing the community?
- Take one of these challenges and explain how you would remedy it in Tallahassee.
You will need to upload a headshot or picture that would be included in KCCI’s membership directory.
All Community Catalysts that are selected for the 2018 team must be able to attend KCCI’s two-day training on Jan. 23 and 24, 2018.
Please keep in mind that no applications received after the 5 p.m. deadline on Nov. 3 will be eligible for consideration for the 2018 Catalyst Class.
Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please let us know. In addition, if you have submitted an application and have additional questions, please contact Executive Director Betsy Couch at [email protected].